Passion. That’s the common attribute of those that work for our organization. We are dedicated to helping the people who utilize our services. If you’re ready to make a difference, browse our openings below.
The Collaboration Council for Children, Youth & Families is seeking a highly qualified, experienced, visionary leader to serve as the Executive Director for the organization. This individual will work in partnership with the Deputy Director and the Board of Directors to:
- Increase the clarity and visibility of the organization to stakeholders;
- Ensure that initiatives are responsive to local needs and are of high quality;
- Expand and deepen relationships with elected and community leaders;
- Expand the budget, especially through grant and private funding while increasing operating reserves;
- Promote continuous Board development for effective leadership and governance;
- Develop and maintain a culture of equity, diversity and justice that is evidenced through its programs.
The successful candidate will understand best practices at a local regional and/or national level relative to programming and policy development for children, youth and families; understand collaboration and the work it takes; and demonstrate a passion for the nonprofits’ role and mission